2010年10月14日 星期四

In Wien

I met a Taiwanise in Wombat (a hostel) in Vienna,

He is making his dream, traveling around the world, now,

we exchanged some information about traveling and encourage each other~ :)

What he is dosing evoke me something (dreams & motives) is very important for me.....

but embedded for a while~ = =a

Since it is evoked~ I will do everything I can to make it come true!!!!! ^++++++^

And before the beginning, haha~ I have to enjoy my trip in Vienna first~

You know, enjoy and relax is another important part of life!

ABOUT the WOMBAT in Wien,

it's absolutely a comfortable and convenient hostel,

there are many markets around them (the Base and the Lounge),

and the West train station just located nearby~

all right, I like attendants of the Base more, ^^" just a personal favor,

and Of course, both Base and Lounge's attendants are cordial, sweet, ....
(thank you verrrrrrrrrrrry much~~~~~~~)

hm...... we decided to go to Budapest this afternoon....
(just a notion~ :) )

so it's time to go to bed now~

hope we could get on the OBB-train on time....

have a nice dream~

沒有留言:

張貼留言