2010年12月13日 星期一

Movie-- A Good Year



I chose this version because its high resolution~
and if you need a English version.... it's here for you as well :)


IMDb

"Money or Your Life ?"
"Forgive my lips. They find joy in the most unusual places."
there are 2 lines I most like in this movie. :P

And I never knew that Russell Crowe is a singer as well until today ~~~~~~
He has lots of talents!!!!
I like his albums, too~
And I love this OST (Original Sound Track) of the movie.

The movie use a kind of romantic, humorous way to describe a classic issue:
Money or You Life?
And even through the result is so..... classical!!!!!!
I love this move anyway :P
hope you would enjoy this move, too.

ps.
Hope I could tell the line,
"Forgive my lips. They find joy in the most unusual places.",
to a love girl ~~~~~ >///////< .

沒有留言:

張貼留言