2011年8月16日 星期二

Movie-- Midnight in Paris



"Paris in the morning is beautiful"
"Paris in the afternoon is charming"
"Paris in the evening is enchanting"
"But Paris after midnight, is magic"

IMDb: 8.0/10.0
A romantic comedy about a family traveling to the French capital for business.
The party includes a young engaged couple forced to confront the illusion that
a life different from their own is better.

Cast: Owen Wilson, Marion Cotillard, Rachel McAdams, Adrien Brody,
Carla Bruni, Kathy Bates, Michael Sheen, Nina Arianda, Tom Hiddleston,
Alison Pill, Corey Stoll, Mimi Kennedy, Kurt Fuller, Gad Elmaleh,
Manu Payet, Lea Seydoux


OH! The movie is not on in theater of Hsinchu city...... (crying)




Aug 20, 2011
A-Ha~ I watched this movie this Saturday!
What a great movie.
As the beginning, I knew that it's my type (like "Public Enemies").
Lots of critical scenes and cafe of Paris in this movie...
Oh~ Paris, a movable feast~~~~ 


hm... and the relationship between Hemingway and Stein (the fatty madam)
in this movie are not like what I read in " Movable Feast"...


By the way, I wanna walk on the street with antique stores, flea markets, ... 
in this movie, too~~~~~~~ ^^


Really love this movie,
and looking forward to the soundtrack of this movie! 


Ps. To see this movie, I missed the last bus and
came back to my dorm by a cab..... what a expensive movie = ="

沒有留言:

張貼留言