2011年9月9日 星期五

Vancouver Day 3-1: Typewriter, Granville Island

097 AAPM010 _07


Since years ago, I always want to buy a manual typewriter~

Till this trip, I had an experience to play a typewriter in a interesting store! 
I love it, absolutely~~~
I even asked a clerk where could buy a typewriter at the moment. 
Unfortunately, she had no idea about it!
Just told me that perhaps I could find them in antique stores~

And on the next day of the day I played the typewriter in this store,
I saw a poet, 
who used his typewriter to write poems for customers~
Ha, that's the last straw!
On that street, the Government St. in Victoria, at the moment,
I decided to buy myself a typewriter!!!

Now, I have to typewriters (greed, sigh~).

One is Olivetti Lettera 32,
the other is Adler Tippa S in cursive font.

I guess the cursive plate was transplanted from some other typewriters, 
since all information I have fond on Goolge indicates that there 
were no typewriters in cursive font were produced by the manufacturer.


Anyway, I love the cursive font!
My letters look more romantic with it.

I will take some photos of them and share with you~ (dancing)







沒有留言:

張貼留言