2014年1月9日 星期四

Youtube --- Shoes Making, TW



aha~

I was wondering that why there aren't Taiwanese men try to develop a Brand

of comfortable, beautiful, and elegant shoes,

and here I am!

even though Boot is my type now,

I need some formal shoes sometimes....

for now, there is only one classic Wingtips-toe 'n' Lace-ups shoe in my rack,

I will get  shoes from each of them* to encourage and support local Brands in the

near future~

#=== Update::01 ====#


Even though Mr. Liu's works are smoehow not as beautiful as that of British brands,

they are not bad indeed.

After reviewing Asian bootmakers' works,

I found that the major bottlenecks are shoe lasts and the quality of leathers,

the skills are not on the list at all.

// IMHO, ...
#=================#


* them:
< Gider
< O'Ringo
< 劉一刀



沒有留言:

張貼留言