2010年1月9日 星期六

Cycling in my school ~

I enjoyed cycling in the campus ^^~
and it's a rainy & cloudy day, you know.... wet-road....

I can absolutely enjoy the skidding (on seat), of course ~
Even though I love this, 'this is a bit of dangerous!' I still have to say that ~
The swing of the rear wheel incresed by the wet !!!!
(you must experience/taste it ! so..... exciting!!!!! ^++++^)
I felt I can control the 'feet-brake' better compared to .... about 15 days ago haha~
and now, I can enjoy cycling on the road leisurely ~
(the only bad news is here has no progress at all in 'Stand'.... )

it's time to home (actually... it's dorm) ~
but there was a ...shit conversation ruined my cheerful temper.... damn~
hope it'll back before I go to bed ~
whatever.... have a nice dream, dear frineds....

沒有留言:

張貼留言