2010年1月17日 星期日

How to find your 'The One' ?

F1010037

I just talked to one of my best friends about 'how to find your The One'.
"The One" is defined as:                                                                                                     by myself ~
You would like to live with her(^^ we're both male!) in your rest life !
And you usually feel great/happy/not bad.... as being with her.
And... if I got any new I'll post ~ ^^"

I'm sorry that I can not and do not explain too many detail about our chat ~
haha~ you know....
this kind of topics always include private experiences and personal perspective.....

And here I got interesting conversation-sentence(s):

A: I think it's almost not possible to meet your The One in your life.
A: looks them, those couples, including our parents !
A: youngers just not find the other one is not his/her The One yet!
A: and olders... ha~ they're more tragical !!!!
A: They have no choice (or they don't like to~ who knows?), 'cause they're used to each other!
B: hm.... just live like yourself perhaps be a easier way to meet SHE....
B: I'm always have a philosophic approach to this thing ~
A: ha~ you great! now it becomes a philosophical probelm... live like yourself.. ha~

沒有留言:

張貼留言