2011年3月23日 星期三

Camera-- Polaroid SX-70



hm.......

I loved Polaroid SX-70.....

However, as the price had raised to over $2 per paper......

And after I reviewed the photos on flick's SX-70 Group......

I withdraw myself from the desire for owning this camera ^^"

And don't know why...  Photos of the AD. are so.... sharp and vivid!

They are absolutely different form what I saw on flickr and form some of my friends' album!

I guess the papers in the AD is made by original Polaroid Co. .....

And the Polaroid Co. had better tech. to make the paper for Polaroid camera than

the NEW manufacturer  ~



Oh, by the way, I just withdraw temporary !!!!!

When the price and paper quality ( resolution and uniformity) could reach to some level~

I'll completely fall in it !!!! :)))

I have my reason to choose to join Polaroid latter~

However, my friends~ Polaroid is a unique system of cameras!!!

So, if you like it, Go For it!!!!!!!! ^+++++^

Looking forward to seeing your photos~

沒有留言:

張貼留言