2011年3月17日 星期四

Repair--- Grado-SR225

R0017421bw

One of the Speaker was disconnected from the metal rod AGAIN.....  = =""""""

So I use super-glue to glue them together!

Maybe I will refer the following method  (provide via sr. Granvik) to fix this problem permanently next time!


 I examined Peltor H9A Noise protection headset I happened to have. Just a standard piece of hearing protection for general usage. I removed the black plastic pads and found out those Grado sound producing units would fit fine in there.

How to do it:
1) Draw out intented 'cuts' with a pen to the noise protector, this cut allows the cord fit in with the black pads.
2) Saw the cuts, I used standard power saw.
3) Fit the sound producing units in. I had luck, it went straight in.
4) Enjoy. 







































沒有留言:

張貼留言