2011年4月5日 星期二

Appreciate --- Gave us a Ride

ha, I am in my office now, even though today is a national holiday.....
(I wanna get my Ph.D degreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............)

Anyway, I give myself a 1.5hr break and today's cloud, temperature....
evoke a warming experience as I missed the last bus in Gosausee, Austria.


















Because of our travelling budget, time,.....
we just had 2 days to visit Hallstatt, Ice Cave, and Gosausee.....
(we did not visit the Salt Mine.... sad!)
You know, time always does not enough for visiting such beautiful and romantic landscapes!

As a backpacker,
bus/train timetable is always the first thing to check,
especially when you arrive to a great place :))))
so, I checked the time, 17:10, for the last bus which would take us back to our hotel (Hallstatt).

And then......   Enjoying ~



























I was plaining to be a skinny-dipper :)))
But I partner would not join with me............






































we took some salon-like photos ^+++++^


ding, ding, ding~~~
It's time to go to the bus stop! (16:40)~

hm.................
it's 17:20!!!! where's the bus.........
In our experience, Austria's public communications are always on time!
So, we checked the timetable again.....
OH MAN!!!!
17:10 is for School-Day, Monday to Friday!!!
However, it's Sunday ................ We missed the last bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!




























How fortunately! We met this kind man and his lovely mom~
In the beginning, this gentleman and the lady were just finishing exercise walking, 
and asked me "Do you know what time is it?"~
^^" I answered "WE MISS THE LAST BUS"......
so~ ^++++++++++^ they took us to a bus stop, and we can take bus to our hotel at the stop~
After checking the timetable(bus will arrive in 10min), they went into a across-street store~

I had nothing to do as waiting bus... so I checked the timetable again....
MAMAMIYA...... we made the same mistake.....
the bus will arrive in 10min is for School-day only!!!
We had to wait around 45min for the bus on that day (Sunday)~

As you know, in Europe, stores and vendors are off around 18:00~19:30 in weekend....
and we had about 30min to kill before the bus arriving,
so, we went into the store to buy our dinner~

The Lady saw us and asked "why you are here?"
After explaining, they decided to take us to Hallstatt and
the Lady bought cakes and chocolate-bars to us (I was almost crying.... what a great Lady!),
and the gentleman told us:
"It's not worth to spend time waiting a bus in such beautiful place and vocation~"

In the car, we talked about Hallstall's history, where is the MUST VISIT, and
man should have a wife in each country :) (the Lady has some different opinion, of course ),
and sang "500 miles" : away from home, away from home~~~~


We deeply appreciate your kindness and help~
^+++++++++++++++++++++++++++^
And I am going to sent a postcard to you Lady ~
Hoping the postcard can arrive to your house
(Because I'm not sure the address is correct...  = ="
you know, handwriting sometimes is hard to recognize,
especially for people, like me, whose first language is not English...)

沒有留言:

張貼留言