2009年12月25日 星期五

Happy X'mas

the window, the outlet ~

I realy feel free now .... and cannot concentrat attention on anything = =a
due to I revised the manuscript and prepared the power-point file till 04:00 a.m. ...
It seems I have to promote my techniques of time mamagement !!!!!
or I'll always suffer this painful process ....

About today's meeting,
in fact, I enjoyed it very much ^^~
(perhaps that can attribute to I presented whole slides in Chinese ^^")
So many useful comments, constructive suggestion, challenging, ......
I sincerely & deeply appreciate so many kindnesses you showd me ~

40620008
I took this photo in a coffee shop in Kaoshiung last year ...?
last year...? oh~ I remember this!!!
last year, I went to KMU to give a talk about 'physics & theory in SPECT' ~
and to while away the afternoon ... I went into this shop ~
I was attracted to the upholstery ~

I annotated this at the time:
find a place, and sit ~
do what u want to do, indulging myself in imaging ~
my so-called life ~

沒有留言:

張貼留言