2009年12月30日 星期三

Julie & Julia : Soundtrack


 haha ~
I love this movie very much !
(of course, Amy Adams is one of the reason ~)
Except movie, I bought  the book & soundtrack.
The soundtrack has not sold in Taiwan.....
so... ^^" I got it from Amazon.com

anyway... I'm listening the soundtrack now...
oh~~~~ wonderful~~~~

and the composer of this audio-album is Alexandre Michel Gerard Desplat.
He seems a famous film composer~~~
ha ~ I find it just now.....
in fact, I don't buy soundtrack usually.....
somehow.....
I'm attracted to it recently  = =a
                                                         (for instance, I ordered another one/ Sherlock Holmes)
most of my friends cannot undertand that you can get these music from ....somewhere... ^^"
and why do you spend your money on audio-albums ?????????
hm.... I linten music through a CD player in my dorm....
so I need a source namely CD to feed it !!!!!
haha ~ and as you know a better aoudio-system can provide you better performance ~
whatever, I would not tell them reasons..... just smiling.....
here are to many things, it's not essential to explain why, what, how, .... blabla... to people ~
I enjoy myself ! 
hope you can find the way to enjoy yourself, too.
perhaps I'll ask you' why' or some stupid questions ....
haha~ do not mind....  i just ask.... ^^








沒有留言:

張貼留言