2011年7月29日 星期五

Repair--- Strap for Hass 500CM

R0017927
(fig 1. Front View)

I bought this strap for my 500CM from KEH.
However, it loosed one of critical rivets as coming (sad).

Thanks for the responsible seller,
who has promised that he will send me replacements
and I do not have to charge for shipping.
Moreover, I do not need to send defective items back~
I have to say that I am satisfied with KEH's service,
even though I felt so disappointing when receiving the package~

Fortunately, this is not a serious problem and I can fix that by myself,
and I need to use the strap the day after tomorrow.
So I fixed it this morning (smile).

Right one (fig 1, copper tone) is what I fixed.
It not as exquisite as original one, but it works (hoping)! :)

The rear view (fig 2)~
Has repaired the strap (Rear View)

沒有留言:

張貼留言