2010年3月31日 星期三

how to train your dragon



ha~ I went to the movie last mid-night (impromptu),
hm.....
as it calssified in IMDb: family & Animation!
if you have chidren I recommend you go to this movie with them....
hm.... all right~ if you like or say if your parents like to.... you can go with them (smile~).

and I wonder why every movie released recently focuses on '3D'....
hn.... nothing more than 'BOX OFFICE'~ haha~ you think so?~
I say that because in my experience as these two terms, a movie title and 3D, were put together...
the plot of the story usually...... ordinary.... soso...
hey hey..... wait wait....
I just say 'the polt' and did not talk about the 'Entertaining'
so keep your troops .... ^^

ok~ back to this movie,
since the story is set in Viking, they suppose to speak in Viking!!!
This is an American movie... that's fine~ :)
I like to watch Hollywood movie..... :))
but why you dubbed such weird tone for them.... = =a <---- scratching~
as I talked about this with my friends.... they said: that's Amaricn (smile~).
hm... I think "that's people" is more suitable~
we always see the world through our point of view...
what they said..... ha~ "put other in your shoes" :P
all right~ since "that's people", and I am a human being as well....
that's nothing to complain of... = =a

blablablablabla.... thinks for your attention agan~
(we usually put this sentence on the last silde in each oral presentation,
but I think 'Tahnks for your attenuation' could more fit the real situation... :D)
and as I mentioned you can watch this movie with your family,
if you have any coupon... take it with you :P
as you know "3D" means 'more $$', too....

沒有留言:

張貼留言