2010年4月6日 星期二

2 sad movies.....

I watched 2 sad movies in this vocation, ^^"
they are Edge of Darkness

and The Lovely Bones,
both were talking about girl's dead......

all right, event I know that's just a movie, I cannot stop feeling sorrowful....

and... :P I have to say Saoirise Ronan, Rachel Weisz were so beautifu in the movie,
























Honestly, as I saw the plot of "The Love Bones".... I was not interesting in at all....
untill I got the trailer in a theater....
and haha Stanley Tucci, the murderer in this movie, was in "The Devil Wears Prada" as well~  :D
wooow......  it's amazing!!!! I almost can't recognize him...
see:

and


and... "Edge of Darkness" ... hm.... just a common movie... ^^a
oh by the way,
the furnishing and decorating in both movies are the type/ style I love,
I guess that's another reason to let me type something here...

and I find that I seem to be pulled in easily by "you are my girl..." blabra... this kind of movies ...

Benjamin (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) said:
You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
You could swear, course the fates,
but when it comes to the end, you have to let go.
let go......

(frrom ptt/ lynnmoon)
yes, we all know about this... let go let go....
but in our real world, in our life especially, it's not as easy as we know.... let go....

沒有留言:

張貼留言