2010年4月20日 星期二

Before Sunrise and Before Sunset

haha~ I just watched a DVD....
^^a as I feel easy and relaxative.... usually, the next step is "watching a movie ~" :D
so I picked "Before Sunset".....


hm..... I was so... many ideas and notions to share with you as watching it,
but now, somehow.... aha~ my brain is in a blank and mess condition.... Orz
anyway, there are some key words:
Julie Delpy is gorgeous!
what a sweety, touch, and melancholy scenario....
ok~ now I got some feelings to write somethings..
the problem is "Timining"!!!!!
They missed each other since 9 year ago~!
(I just sipped the coffee I made apprximate 1hr ago...
that tested so bitter...>""<  damn! the temp. of the water was too hot!)
as Celine said: what is lost is lost!!!!!!!
so .......  from now~
Make sure or try your best at least: Do not lose anything! (sigh~)

And we can find that people always talk to each other in a roundbout way (indirectly)!
ha~ so I thnk I have to find some other one who I can talk to directly!
and if you are lucky enough, have a man to talk about everything, treasure him/her!

About their concersation, I wonder that dose there exist 2 peoples they have so many topics to talk about?
ha~ and it's not surprised that a conversation between a male and a female always gose to the topic: sex~

^^ you can see that there're so many tags in this article,
includind: short film, music, reading, buying, CD, ....,
it means I bought a CD (Julie Delpy), looking for the book and the script of this movie~

1 則留言: