2010年4月23日 星期五

Vitus/ 想飛的鋼琴少年

haha~ it seems my "dead time" is comong today....
so.... I did not do anything except my partime-job, as a TA, today~
and the only great thing I completed today is hahaha.... watch another DVD: Vitus (IMDb, Bolg in Trs_CH)



































































sorry for I do not provide any comments...
but that's fine, you know~ ^^a the title of this Blog is what? ha~ "The Empty"~ :P
ok~  except the touching script, I think German is the 3'd language I would like to learn~
you maybe ask: And what is the 1'st and the 2'nd ?
ok~ the 1'st is Eng., "cause it's necessary for my career;
and 2'nd is French, :D I just love it, and as I could understand this language,
than I can watch any movies in French and do not be restrickted by film companies in Taiwan~
all right, the other reason is I always look forward to living in French for a while.....   :)
don't know why~ ^^~
K~~~~ it 02:28 a.m. in TW....
so it's time to go to dorm now....
hope I can concentrate my attentation on my study tomorrow ( or maybe Today is more suitable for this condition... ^^").

see u~ have a nice dream for u in TW, and a nice day for u in ... Eur. ^+++++++++^

沒有留言:

張貼留言